Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I feel like the coolest person on Earth.  Wow, I am so blessed to have amazing friends and family!  I'm not bragging.  I just want to share with you how blessed I really am.  Monday during the day my phone rang off the hook with people calling to wish me Happy Birthday, plus I got SEVEN posts on here (which is a new record for me), my parents sent me beautiful flowers and I got like 10 birthday cards from friends.  Last night, 5 of my friends took me to Olive Garden for a dang good time eating awesome food.  I would lie if I said I didn't taste some wine.  The waiter gave me a sample of the grossest liquid substance on the face of the planet.  Yuck, for real.  Anyway, it was super fun!  Then tonight I met my parents in Mesquite at the Macaroni Grill, which is my favorite restaurant.  We had a blast.



So bottomline, I love my birthday, I had an amazing birthday and I am blessed.  I love you all!


Christen

No comments: