Saturday, May 24, 2003

I'm officially home for the summer.  Besides Mark's wedding and youth camp, I'm home!  Today was highly emotional, and for anyone who knows me at all, I am NOT an emotional person (minus those few months of ex-boyfriend confusion..they don't count).  When I left OKC, I almost cried.  I am going to miss my brother SO much!  I stayed with him for 2 full weeks and had the chance to hang out with Sheila for a few days. Then on the way home from OKC, I hit horrible traffic, and I was trying to get home for Alesha's graduation, which brings me to my next point.  Alesha (best friend) graduated tonight.  I got there RIGHT when the graduates were walking in. WHEW!


Boys.  Why does my heart and head scream at me in two very separate directions?  I'll leave it at that.



2 a.m.  I find myself thinking strangely at this kind of hour.  I question things like life in general.  Things that seemed SO life altering 4 years ago mean nothing today.  Who cares about who I dated or why we broke up?  It doesn't matter at all.


Goodnight.

No comments: