Sunday, November 30, 2003

We just got in from our Fall Retreat. You know your youth group is huge when only 10th-12th graders go on a retreat and there are 400 people.  It was awesome.  They don't have traditional services.  Friday night and Saturday night they have praise and worship and then a drama.  They rock!  Saturday night's was called "Bleachers".  It was about this football team from like 10 years prior.  Their coach had died so they all came back for his funeral.  It was so awesome because they had done a bunch of filming ahead of time which flashed back to their high school days.  It was like an hour long; like a movie!  Anyway, the retreat rocked.


Thanksgiving was pretty cool.  I went to my friend Steph's house.  We stuffed our faces with her family.  Illinois food is pretty much the same as Texas except they have acorn squash, weird dressing and rice pudding.  Otherwise food rocked!



I go home in 2 weeks and 6 days, but who's counting.  I can't wait til Christmas. Oh yeah, my aunt and her fiance decided on March 6 for their wedding for sure, AND I get to be a bridesmaid!  YEA! 


I love you all!  Christen

No comments: