Monday, July 26, 2004

<---------  So I'm working on getting a better picture.  This one is from January in Rockford, Illinois.  This particular day was about 3 degrees.  Yeah, that's cold.  We were doing a fund raiser where we pumped peoples gas for them (so they could sit in their warm cars) for a donation.  It's very successful.  Total we made like $1000.  I have on SO many clothes in that picture, an ear warmer AND a beanie and like 3 pairs of socks.  Hehe!



Tomorrow is my last day of US History.  I don't think I have to take any more college history classes ever!  I have to take a final then off to Houston.  This week I'm visiting my brother and sister-in-law and going to a wedding this weekend.  Next week I'm helping Master's with their booth at Fine Arts (it's an A/G talent competition thing).  I can't wait to see everybody!


I really do live the good life.  All month I've been praying for one of my small group girls that I poured my life into this past year.  She's been in Europe for 3 weeks.  I talked to her today, and it was amazing!  She lead a prayer group during their trip.  It started with 3 people and grew to 27 (only 50 went!)!  This was not a Christian trip. WOW!  God is so good to me and honors my prayers!  I love Him so much!



Christen

No comments: