Sunday, October 3, 2004

Yesterday was a lot of fun.  I went to my first SAGU football game.  Yes, we lost, but it was a blast.  Then Karissa and I ordered a pizza and rented a movie.  We watched 13 Going On 30.  It was SO cute!  Afterwards I made the comment to Karissa, "I wish if you took back a movie the same day you rented it that they would give you a new one."  She told me Angela took back a movie once that she didn't like, and they let her get a new one.  So, I thought the least I could do is ask.  I called Blockbuster and (did not lie) said, "Hi I rented a movie earlier that I don't want anymore.  Could I bring it back and get a different one?"  The man said yes.  So we did.  I felt so cool.  Then we went to Braums with some friends and talked about kissing guys.  It was one of the funniest conversations I've ever had.



Christen

No comments: