Sunday, November 20, 2005

Still no baby. I will provide you with pictures just as soon as he comes. I am in Houston again and refuse to leave until Eli comes. : )

I had a break down on Thursday. I'm not kidding. I've known for a while that I had a lot due this past week and coming week, but I thought it was all under control. Then, I spent all week in Houston, and life got a little out of control. It just hit me: HUGE test, 3 really big projects, still no baby, hardly any sleep, and some personal stuff. All that together added up to a few minutes of tears. But the good news is I did fine on the test and 2 of the 3 projects are done. hurray!!

I, my friends, am the proud new owner of a brand new iPod. No joke. My parents bought it for me for Christmas and just let me have it. : ) I'm currently putting songs on it. It's beautiful!! I got the 60 GB which holds 15,000 songs, and it's black. Oh yeah. My parents were willing to pay for the 30 GB one (which is $100 cheaper), but I forked over the extra money to have the bigger one.

Christen

No comments: