Saturday, September 30, 2006

As promised, here are pictures from my birthday! Sorry it took so long, but I've been using the computer at work to maintain this thing, and I can't really upload pictures. Anyway, now I'm at home with the wonderful thing known as wireless internet. :) Thank you to everyone who made my birthday spectacular. Enjoy!

Wednesday, Brooke and I got pedicures! woo hoo!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cute, huh, with the little flowers!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, Friday night, Scott, Erik, Sigi, and I graced Medieval Times with out presence. :)
Birthday girl and Sigi (we wore our crowns proudly):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Scott goofing off before dinner:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sigi and Erik (such a fun picture):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Though cheesy choreography, it was a great show:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then Sunday night, we had a little girl fun at Magic Time Machine. :) I love my friends!!
Andrea, Jessica, and Danae being fabulous:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Danae, Birthday girl, and Esther:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this picture is SO cute!! Jeanene, Karissa, and Shelby:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, here they are all smiling:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The group: Andrea, Jessica, Danae, Me, Esther, Jeanene, Karissa, and Shelby:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yay, birthday!!!
If you'd like to see the rest of the pics (not that many more), go to: Birthday Pics

No comments: