Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 23: My favorite Book

Day 23- A picture of your favorite book



I read this book for the first time in high school. It's about an inch and a half thick, and I read it in 2 days.

It's exciting, sad, heart wrenching, joyous. It's set in the gold-mining era, and yet, it applies to today. It's based on the book of Hosea in the Bible and completely brings it to life.

I have reread it probably 5 times and loaned it out a thousand times. The picture above is actually my 3rd copy. The first one was loaned out to a fellow flight attendant and never returned. She bought me a new one. The second one was loaned out to a Chick-fil-A coworker and doused in soda. He also bought me a new one. I apparently loan them to great people. :)

I have never met someone who didn't love this book (or cry reading it).

Maybe I'll reread it this week. :)

No comments: