Sunday, April 27, 2003

Have you ever noticed that the days you are really tired are your busiest days?  Today all I wanted to do was sleep, but I did SO much.  At church this morning, I was informed that our young adults ministry was going to a Ranger's game for $3.  How was I going to turn that down?  So like 35 of us from church went.  It was fun but kinda boring.  It was boring because I was so tired, and we were in the severe nose bleed section!  Anyway, then we went and ate pizza at our young adult's pastor's house.  It was fun, but I left somewhat quickly.  I came back to school expecting to shower and then sleep, but I realized the Mavericks are on and if you know me at all, I'm a HUGE basketball fan. After the game, I wrestled like hardcore with my friend from back in the day, Oscar Jackson.  I think I broke something!  Hehe  Now, I'm finally getting ready to go to bed.



Encouragement:  You are here for a reason.  God hasn't and never will forget about you no matter how forsaken or betrayed you really feel.  God made you so, so special!


Christen

No comments: