Sunday, September 26, 2004

I had a wonderful weekend.  Friday night I went to Van after classes, which is where my extended family all lives.  We ate dinner and then played cards.  I love being at my Nannie's house so much.  Saturday I slept late then we ate lunch, chicken and spaghetti.  Yum!  After lunch we celebrated my birthday.  It was awesome.  I got to have my nails done, and my parents' gift is to keep them up for one year!  YEA! I also received a body pillow, which I've always wanted, and a photoalbum.  My grandparents gave me money which was much needed.  Mark and Sheila gave me a cute shirt, pink pearls and fun earrings.  It was so wonderful.  I had the best birthday!



Thank you to everyone who made this an awesome birthday.


So, the reason Nannie's is so cool...  It was so funny.  Saturday I was sitting on the back porch with my aunts, mom, sister in law, Nannie and Cody's girlfriend, then the guys (Granddaddy, Dad, brothers, cousins and uncles) all came filing out of the house dressed in camo and hunting gear.  They each had their own guns and piled into my cousin's truck.  Sheila looked at me and said, "You need to take a picture of that and show the next guy you date what he's getting in to."  Haha, it was so true.  They went and just shot stuff.


Christen

No comments: