Thursday, September 23, 2004

I've heard it said, "Home is where the heart is."  Never before have I believed it as much as now.  Last year, I spent 9 months in Rockford, Illinois.  I would be lying if I said it wasn't the best year of my life.  But something was missing all year, and I have finally figured it out. 



Home. 


Today I sit at the computer at my real home in Longview.  I don't have classes on Thursdays so I came home last night after church so I could watch my little brother play seventh grade football tonight.  I got a lot of homework accomplished and feel so relaxed, which, if you ever read my site, you know has not happened this semester thus far.  Even though my parents are both at work and Scott's at school, everything is so peaceful and right.


I love school and my friends, but home really is where my heart is.



Christen

No comments: