Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Christmas is hands down the best time of year!  This past Saturday was the official start of Christmas celebration for me!  My two roommates and I went to Santa Land, which is a drive through some woods with over 1 million twinkling lights!  It was incredible.  Plus, I found my Santa's Country Christmas CD which has 10 Christmas songs sung by country singers!  I love it.



Christmas makes my heart skip.  It's not the cold, or the presents, or the days off of school.  It's the family, the lights, the decorations, the MAGIC!  It's the celebration of Christ's birth, and the reflection of Mary and Joseph's faithfulness!  Christmas is so magical to me.  It means joy and happiness and togetherness. 


I am so blessed to have an amazing family that loves me and makes me feel like a million bucks.  And I have friends that love me unconditionally.  I don't have to prove anything to these people in my life.  They just love me.



So, Merry Christmas, my dear friends.  I know it's over a month away, but feel the joy and the magic that makes this season truly wonderful!


Christen

No comments: