Sunday, November 28, 2004

What a fabulous week!


I spent 5 days with the most important people in my life: my family.  I went to Van and ate, laughed, and spent time with my amazing family.  I had so much fun!  We played ShangHi (our favorite and only card game) like 4 times, which brings so much joy to my life.  I lost every time, but it's fun to see other people win and help other people cheat.  Yeah, I admit it, my cousin and I frequently cheat.  Haha!  That's what makes it so great!  I got to see Mark and Sheila who I hadn't seen in about a month, as well as all my cousins!  This week, besides being Thanksgiving, makes me so thankful to be a part of such a fabulous family.



Friday we went shopping all day which is an annual excursion.  Last year while I was in Rockford, I didn't get to come home for Thanksgiving, so it was nice to be back.


Overall, I had an amazing break.  Two more class days and 3 days of finals and then CHRISTMAS!!  Love you all!


Christen

No comments: