Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rockford pt. 2

I'm back in Texas. I had a fabulous trip seeing old friends and small group kiddos. Tomorrow I head back to work.

Friday night, Amy and I went to Sarah (Hubert) Johnson's wedding. It was great, and she was stunning!!
Isn't she gorgeous?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Amy and Sarah (better view of her dress!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They had a dance, so Amy and I hid (I'm not kidding):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We couldn't help but act dumb, that's us:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amy took this picture then said to me, "I wonder why nobody wants to date me?" hahaha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Between the wedding ceremony and the reception, I got a good look at Lambeau field up there in Green Bay, Wisconsin:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Between Sunday and Monday, I got to see the majority of my small group kids. I thoroughly miss getting to be a part of their lives.
This is my lovely Nicole. I got to go to her graduation party:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stephanie, Ashley, and I were chillin at Nicole's grad party:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Jacob Crenshaw. He's super cool:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my lovely ladies, Cassy and Ashley:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm so glad I got to go and see everyone. I miss Rockford and Master's and friends. What a wonderful trip.

Christen

No comments: