Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm back :)

I have been a terrible blogger. I swore I'd write more when I started this thing. I finally got back into blogging on Facebook and figured I could swing by here, too. :)

I moved back to Longview about 3 weeks ago to live with my family. The last few years have been crazy. College, flight attending, registrar/secretary/school nurse. Wow. It's been really nice being with my family, having some time to relax, and reconnecting with a lot of great people. I haven't found a job quite yet, but something will open up.

I have also decided to go to EMT school in the fall. I mean, why not, right? My life has been this crazy hodge podge of experiences, so what's one more? I've given it serious thought and consideration, and I'm very, very excited. I have always loved all things medical. I like blood...yes, I'm crazy. I start school August 25th. Woohoo!

While I have you...please, please, please pray for my cousin, Cody. On Tuesday, he was diagnosed with bladder cancer. The doctors are very optimistic about it, but it's still scary. He is due for surgery this coming Tuesday. They caught it early. Please pray for peace for his family. And please pray that the surgery will go better than expected. Thanks.

Christen

No comments: