Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little life update

Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement for my cousin. I heard from him this morning, and he said the surgery went great. He said he's feeling pretty good, too. I am so thankful for God's healing power and for great doctors. Thank you all again.

Job search is still going slow. I'll keep you informed. :)

I have 2 more days of boot camp!! Raise your hand if you didn't think I'd survive 5 weeks? Yeah, my hand is up. It really has been so much better than I could have ever hoped or expected. I realized this week that I don't dread it at all. And, I can do so much more than the first week. I'm stronger and I feel better. Woohoo! I'll give you an update on Friday once I get re-weighed and measured. I'm SO curious to see the results.

Much love,
Christen

No comments: