Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Day, Another Change

I've been waiting to tell you the news until I got the thumbs up from higher up (not God, just management), but I accepted the position of Assistant Manager at Chick-fil-A! I start on the 26th! I have to admit I'm nervous, and it means a lot of changes to my current life, but I'm excited, nonetheless.

I will not be returning to school in the fall. It was a hard decision process because we all know I moved home to go to school. But between thinking, praying, and discussions with the parents, I feel confident I'm making the right decision. I will be a licensed EMT-Intermediate at the end of this summer semester, so this hasn't all been for nothing. But I'm taking a pause. A breath, if you will. A moment to persue something different...because we all know how much I enjoy change and new jobs. :)

I'll be working nights, which has its pros and cons, so come see me!

Much love. And eat more chicken ;)

1 comment:

Kim said...

CONGRATS!!!! I know you will do great in what ever you do.....Good luck!! They definitely made the right choice when they picked you!! I'm sure this will be a step in the right direction for you!! Love ya!