Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hi y'all! I miss you. We are having a heat wave up here...it's like 35 degrees! J/k I get to come home March 4. My aunt Angie is getting married the 6th. I'm the MAID OF HONOR! I absolutely cannot wait. I wish I was there to help plan and get things ready, but I'm not.

Today during ACs (accountability cells- they are like a family, two 2nd years and four 1st years, parents and children), the girls went to Borders and talked about our futures. We looked at wedding dresses and made "The List." The list is all the qualities, traits, personalities, passions and the lack there off, of what we want in future husbands. Sarah (my mom) was talking to us about how we deserve the very best and shouldn't settle for anything less. It was awesome!

Well, gotta go, but I love you!

Christen

No comments: