Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Valentine's Day was wonderful to me.  I hung out with my small group girls.  We talked about how V.Day doesn't have to be about a guy's love...it can be about God's love!  I was amazing.



Today we had 1st year human videos.  While all the staff was gone to Phoenix for their conference, the 1st years were split into human video groups and had to make up their own.  Today we performed them.  It was awesome!  Some of the best human videos I've ever seen.  My group's was to the song "Beautiful".  It's a worship song, but the idea of the video was a guy is telling this girl how beautiful she is, but Jesus is also telling her.  She doesn't hear Jesus at first.  Then they come to a party, and the guy leaves her cause she decides she wants Jesus.  Then the guy hooks up with another girl (aka...ME) and feeds her the same lies. Everyone really liked it.  I felt really good about it.


Anyway, life is good, but God is amazing.



Christen

No comments: