Sunday, February 22, 2004

Want to hear the coolest thing in the whole world?  So, my dad is a pastor, and today was the 10 year anniversary of my parents being at 1st A/G in Longview.  Well, they gave my mom a couple of gift certificates and roses, which she was absolutely estatic about.  But then, they made my parents face away from the big, overhead screen.  The board had written a blessing for my parents and had the congregation read it aloud to them.  At the very end, it said something about "we are giving you a new car."  Then they showed a video of this truck.  THEY BOUGHT MY PARENTS A TRUCK!  Yeah, they gave them a Ford F150, four door truck!  WOW!  My dad said he cried.  He told me besides his wedding and 3 kids being born, today was one of the happiest days of his life.  Anyway, I just wanted to share the awesome story of how God blessed my family today!



I love you!


Christen

No comments: