Sunday, March 20, 2005

Today's my half birthday!  Happy Half Birthday to me!! I'm 21 1/2!



Does anyone else have really vivid dreams?  I sure do.  Twice this week I've woken up and thought my dream really happened.  For instance, (names have been removed for...well...reasons) I dreamed last week that I went to Longview for spring break and saw one of my guy friends.  We were hanging out and discussed that we liked each other and if fact, had liked each other for years (this is false in real life).  He went and bought a ring and proposed to me.  I accepted.  Then the rest of my dream I'm justifying to all my friends why I was now engaged to a guy I was not dating.  Anyway, so I woke up, and thought, "Oh crap, what have I done?"  I, seriously, looked down at my hand to make sure it wasn't real.  Crazy, huh?


Well, this week is going to be stressful.  I have so much to do:  Southwestern Live practice every day, 2 tests, an essay and a quiz, and I'm going to Houston on Wednesday.  AHH!



It was so crazy this morning.  All weekend I've been stressed out and thinking that life will be better after all this stuff is due.  Then, in Sunday School, the lesson was about contentment in this moment.  It was exactly what I needed to hear.


Love you all!
Christen


P.S.  Go here --> http://www.purevolume.com/scatteredtreeshollohills
My friend Nate from Rockford is coming out with a new album, and you can listen to three of his songs.  He's amazing!!

No comments: