Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, the TWIRP date went well.  SO FUN!  We really had a blast.  Here's the run down:
-Me, Andy, Brooke, Russell, Angela, Arlin, Karissa and Scott
-Picked them up in a 1990's Cadillac limo (chauffer too)
-Chick Fil A nuggets, Chicken Express biscuits, and favorite beverages were in the limo
-We got lost for 45 minutes after an hour drive (still fun...everyone talked)
-Played Lunar Golf (black light putt putt) and Andy and I got 2nd  :)
-Angela drank Dr Pepper out of a bottle we found in the parking lot for $5
-Ate some good dessert at Bennigan's with a whole lot of laughing and talking
-Drove home with good conversation
-12 minutes late for curfew...opps!



Good thing last night was fun cause I didn't do so hot on my English Lit II test...ugh!  Tomorrow I go to Austin for the Basketball State Tournament!  GO VAN!!!


Sunday I'm meeting my roommates in San Antonio for 3 days of chilling out. Yes!!  Spring Break...here I come!


Christen

No comments: