Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm in Houston. It's hot! It was 100 degrees yesterday. AHH! Everything's great though. I got here Wednesday, and we didn't waste time. I worked on Thursday. hehe It's great though. God is so faithful and knows what I need and want. This is going to be a great summer.

I felt like I was in Master's again on Friday. The secretary left me a copy of the bulletin to make copies of and fold. It was hilarious. I had no idea how to use the copier and I was here alone, but I MADE IT HAPPEN. haha! As I was folding them, I thought about the hundreds of mailers we did last year. Yes, subconciously, I loved mailers. I know I'm weird, but it was such a relief to not be hauling heavy stuff or calling all over Rockford to get donations or something. Anyway, it was funny at least to me.

Leave me comments, I love your comments.

Christen

No comments: