Sunday, July 10, 2005

Do you ever find yourself really liking something? Last night I made a list of some of my absolute favorite "things" right now. I thought I'd share and have you tell me some of yours while I'm gone at camp. Yes, that means you will not be hearing from me til Friday.
I will explain some and some are divided into catagories. And here we go:

Music:
-John Mayer - I like his voice the way I've liked Dave Matthews for years. It's unique and I love it.
-Howie Day - I've only been listening to him this week, and I'm in love with his song Collide.
-Coldplay - oh, you understand.
-Gavin Degraw - I'm scared to see a picture of him because if he's not cute, I'll be so sad. His voice is awesome.
-The radio station Mix 96.5 - It's amazing. They play everything new (Green Day, the above listed) and old (Alanis Morisette, No Doubt, The Cardigans). I like almost every single song they play.
-Pop music in general - this is huge because if you know me at all, you know I've been a Country devotee for years

People Magazine
Watching movies alone
Text Messaging
Cool kids that joke with me
Driving

These are just a few, my friends. Tell me some of yours and I'll think of more later.

Christen

PS I just visited MySpace for the 1st time. I kinda felt like I was cheating on Xanga. haha

No comments: