Thursday, July 7, 2005

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Life is really busy right now. It's camp and mission trip season. The next 4 weeks of my life are like WHOA! We have camp on Monday, Mission trip to Mexico the following Monday for 10 days, then 3 days back in the office, then we leave for General Council (a big Assemblies of God meeting with all the US) for another week. Wow, I'm not stressed, just tired already. :)

The 4th was awesome. We went to my grandparents' Sunday after church, and I schooled everyone in Shang Hi. hehe Then Monday we had another Beast Feast. For those unfamiliar, my family (myself included) is quite country. So, between my uncles and cousin, they killed, and we ate, deer, elk, wild hog, wild turkey, dove, quail, and catfish. Yes, my friends, that is 7 different kinds of meats that we ate. :) It was really good!

Have a happy week.

Christen

No comments: