Thursday, August 18, 2005

Isn't life weird?  We think change is such a bad thing, but it's awesome.  I was just reading several different people's xangas, and it made me think about how I knew all these people.  Home town, Southwestern, RMC, PK retreat (pastors' kids),  Mont Belvieu, etc.  I know people all over the country- Texas, Illinois, Colorado, California, Florida, all the way up to Pennsylvania.  I have lived this complex, super crazy life, and it's been wonderful.  Things really, really, really do happen for a reason, and I wouldn't change my life for the world.



I got my hair dyed today.  It's crazy!  I got blonde and red streaks all in it.  You can't really see the blonde; it just kinda lightened the brown, but the red is out there.  I like it, for now.  I figure in a few years that I will have to have normal hair, so I might as well live it up right now.


Christen

No comments: