Friday, August 12, 2005

Thanks for all your comments!



This has been a crazy week, and it just keeps getting crazier!  Yesterday, I went to the Apple store, and they diagnosed my computer as dead.  Yeah, dead.  I thought the screen had just gone out, but it died.  It's gonna be $350 to fix.  Feel free to contribute. :)


Today I take my final exam for fitness walking.  You'd think, "Oh, what an easy class.  What are you stressing about?"  Well, I have a 100 question final and have to walk 1 mile.  If I don't show improvement on my initial walking time back in June, I fail!!!  So, I'm a little stressed.  What if I'm not a good enough walker?  AHH!



Tonight I'm going to the Door in Dallas to watch my cousin's band after I leave Corsicana.  I'm very excited to see them on a big stage.


Tomorrow, we are celebrating Danae's birthday (again, haha).  Then, tomorrow night I'll make the long drive back to Houston just to turn around Sunday afternoon and drive to Longview.  (Don't try to solve my problems.  There is no other way.)


Happy Weekend.


Christen

No comments: