Saturday, June 24, 2006

Brandy's Wedding

Today my lovely cousin Brandy married the love of her life, PJ. The ceremony was intimate and beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. I had the honor of serving as a bridesmaid for the wedding. So much fun!!

The weekend began yesterday at a bridal luncheon at The Potpouri House in Tyler. We had an amazing lunch and the opportunity to talk and relax.

These are the girls: Jill, Brandy (the bride), Sarah, Me, Rachel and Lori (matron of honor)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, we met for lunch at 1. Brandy was nervous and excited and stressed all at the same time, but she looked amazing. Her dress was gorgeous, and the flowers and decorations were great.

Me and my beautful cousins, Brandy and Jill, just moments before walking down the aisle:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr. and Mrs. PJ and Brandy Bailey:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My super cute cousin Cassidy was the flower girl:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry, I didn't get a better picture of the bride and groom with the cake, but look at that cake!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And what would a Christen post be without a picture of Eli? haha He was cracking up in this picture. Isn't he adorable?!? He was 7 months 2 days ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had a fantastic time at the wedding and surrounding events. I wish them all the love and happiness that God intends for them. I love you, Brandy and PJ!!

Christen

No comments: