Friday, June 6, 2008

Free Rice

I went to see Augustana last night with two amazing friends. "I think I'll go Boston..."

I so wish.

Nate reminded me last night of a site where you can earn free rice for the hungry by playing a simple vocabulary game. Anyone who knows me knows that my vocabulary isn't exactly huge. Thesauruses are my best friend. I'm also a terrible speller-- I went to look up thesaurus.

I have played a lot today. I think I earned around 8 thousand grains of rice. :) While you're visiting the site, don't skip the link to www.poverty.com. If it doesn't break your heart, reread it. I don't think I fully understand this world and the living conditions so many people experience.

Lord, make me more aware of those outside my sphere of life.

Go play. Feed the hungry. Make a difference.

Help end world hunger

No comments: