Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19: A Letter

Day 19: A Picture and a Letter



Dear Dad,

From an early age, I realized I was the exception. I was one of few other girls who had an amazing, loving, giving, involved father. As I've grown up, I hope I have shown you how much I appreciate your love and involvement in my life.

My most favorite memories involve you. Going camping as a kid, by that little river. Driving through the red wood forests. Helping skin a deer. Learning about sports and how to shoot a gun. Graduating from Master's Commission with you, Mom, and Scott there. Staying at that awesome cabin in Colorado and fishing.

As I grow older, I become more and more appreciative of your commitment to our family. You have been far more than just a present father; you have given your all to us. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for supporting me in every life change (all 1000 of them). Thank you for helping me move a dozen times. Thank you for always believing in me. And thank you for your unending support.

I love you, Dad. :)

Christen

No comments: