Wednesday, December 8, 2004

I'M DONE!  Hallelujah!!  Today I turned in the last final.  What a great day!  I hung out with my roommate and our friend Andy all day.  We did some filming for his final.  Then at 5:30 we had the 1st JRBBP (i.e. Joint Room Bagel Bite Party).  It was hilarious.  The three of us made Bagel Bites and spaghetti and ate at a picnic table.  We ate and talked for 3 1/2 hours.  Then, we got permission to have him come play cards in our room, so Karissa, Angela, Andy and I played poker (no money, just chocolate chips, marshmallows and almonds) for an hour and a half.  It was a great time!



I just finished working on my costume for our church's Christmas party tomorrow night.  My small group got assigned the theme "games." We couldn't pick something normal; no, we are dominos!  haha  It really is going to be funny.  I need some more spray paint so I'll finish tomorrow.


Christen

No comments: