Friday, December 31, 2004

It's 12:30 so Happy New Year's Eve!  I went and saw that movie The Forgotten today.  It wasn't really what I was expecting, but it was good.  I would recommend it.  After the movie, a bunch of my church friends came over, and we played two of my new games.  I got this game "Marry, Date or Dump," which is hilarious!  You draw a card and say who on the card you'll marry, who you'll date and who you'll dump.  It was fun.  Then, we played Catch Phrase.  That's probably my favorite game!



I'm in a really happy mood.  My Christmas break has been so great just relaxing and catching up with old friends.  Did you notice I've added like 10 names to my subscriptions list just this week?  Yeah, people are jumping on board, and I'm loving it!  To all my friend, old and new, love you and (if I haven't seen you lately) miss you!


Christen


P.S. Wanna see a crazy picture of the tsunami? Go to: TubaKing

No comments: