Monday, December 20, 2004

Tonight, I'm feeling very introspective.  Lots of thoughts, feelings, and emotions.  I try to be somewhat reserved on this site since anybody can read it, but it seems like a place that I can talk freely, and then the reader decides whether to read it.


Life has not become what I planned.  In junior high, I mapped out exactly what I wanted: cosmetology school after high school to pay for college, 4 years straight through college, get married at 19, have kids at 26.  Isn't it funny what has become?  I never considered cosmetology, I took a (wonderful) year off college, I'm not even dating, and who knows when I'll have kids.



My two best friends have an incredible relationship.  Tonight, I just sat in awe at their interaction.  They've been dating since my senior prom and know each other completely.  Is it so bad that I want that, too?  Do I mean tomorrow or even next year?  No, but eventually.


Life is really good; don't get me wrong.  I loved Rockford.  I miss it daily.  College is a blast, and I have the coolest roommates.  My family is so amazing.  And it's so nice being home for break.  I have awesome friends.  I just spent several hours with 3 of my closest.  I'm a blessed person.



Sorry for my ramblings, and thank you to those who read this.  I love you all.


Christen

No comments: