Sunday, January 16, 2005

(In honor of the Golden Globes) And the winner is:



Josh Campbell.  Josh answered 7 out of 10 questions correctly and wins the prize (suggestions on a prize would be appreciated). 


The Correct Answers:
1.  What is my favorite beverage?  Diet Coke
2.  I tend to exaggerate.  When do I most often:
      a. with numbers  <--------
      b. with time
      c. with names
3.  What is my dog's name and what is his prominent feature?  Chance and his prominent feature is his underbite
4.  What town is my college in?  Waxahachie
5.  What am I allergic to? 
      a. seafood
      b. bees  <--------
      c. penicillin
6.  I share my birthday with someone important in my life.  Who is it?  My best friend, Alesha
7.  If I decided not to be a teacher, which of the following would I NOT want to be:
      a. CSI agent
      b. veterinarian  <----- I'm not a big fan of animals, but how cool are the other three!!
      c. mom
      d. archeologist
8.  What is my middle name (the L should be a clue)?  Laura
9.  My older brother Mark is married.  What nationality is his wife?  Filipino (from the Philippines)
10.  Who is my favorite late night personality?
      a. Jay Leno
      b. Conan O'Brien  <------ He's freakin hilarious!
      c. Carson Daly



Well, thanks for playing my game.  I hope you learned something about me!  Love you all!  I go back to college tomorrow.  Another semester closer to graduation!


Christen

No comments: