Friday, January 14, 2005

New, fun game:


You always see those dumb surveys where people tell you all about themselves.  Well, now it's your chance to see how much you know about me already.  Some are multiple choice to help.  The winner gets a prize (I haven't decided what yet).


1.  What is my favorite beverage?
2.  I tend to exaggerate.  When do I most often:
      a. with numbers
      b. with time
      c. with names
3.  What is my dog's name and what is his prominent feature?
4.  What town is my college in?
5.  What am I allergic to?
      a. seafood
      b. bees
      c. penicillin
6.  I share my birthday with someone important in my life.  Who is it?
7.  If I decided not to be a teacher, which of the following would I NOT want to be:
      a. CSI agent
      b. veterinarian
      c. mom
      d. archeologist
8.  What is my middle name (the L should be a clue)?
9.  My older brother Mark is married.  What nationality is his wife?
10.  Who is my favorite late night personality?
      a. Jay Leno
      b. Conan O'Brien
      c. Carson Daly



Okay, submit your answers and be watching for the correct answers soon.


Christen

No comments: