Sunday, February 13, 2005

Do you ever get a little twinge of sadness when you realize life is sorta passing you by?  Tonight one of my friends came by that's now engaged!  How exciting!  I absolutely love it!  Then, I was reading one of my brother's friends' site who is pregnant.  They are having a baby!  It's just crazy.  Life is this process of waiting, working, joy, sadness, ups & downs, and despite everything, I love it.  Life never quits.  People grow up, get married and have kids.  It's life.  Wow.



This is going to be a wild week.  I have practice everyday until Thursday.  Then THE SHOW!  Yea!  I'm so excited about it.  And on Friday, I'm going to my Nannie's with all my friends.  It's going to be wonderful.


I got to talk to my brother and sister-in-law tonight.  They make things make sense.  My frustrations are minimal now after talking to them.  Thanks, y'all.



Christen

No comments: