Tuesday, February 8, 2005

So today I went back to my very first Xanga post and read several.  Weird!  It's the same thought process and language, but it's not me.  Life has changed so drastically since I started this thing.  I began posting my freshman year in college about a month after I broke up with Robbie.  I don't come right out and talk about it much, but the saddness is definitely there.  Gosh, that was one of the crappiest times of my life.  This was all before Master's; so different!  Anyway, I was just amazed at how much God has done in my life, and I was kinda amazed at some of the witty comments I made (hehe).  I challenge you, if you're a long time Xanga-freak, go back and read your posts.  It's crazy.



You overwhelm me,
your goodness,
your kindness.
You overwhelm me,
your faithfulness,
your mercy.

And I come before you
and lay down my crown.
You are the king of my life.
You lift my head,
and I'm blameless before you.
You are the king of my life.
~ Sarah Kelley



Christen

No comments: