Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well, tests are over.  I think I made A's on 2 of them and probably a B on the other.  I still have the paper due Friday though.  The week's going well.  One of Karissa's friends is in town so we've had some fun.



Guess what...TWIRP week is next week.  I think I am going to TWIRP someone.  We'll see what happens though.


Oh, it was requested that I explain ghost-man-on-base baseball.  Well, when I was a little kid, there was only my older brother, my two cousins and me.  So when we wanted to play baseball (which was everyday), it was 2-on-2.  Therefore, if one person is on base and the second person gets on as well, someone needs to bat.  So we would say there is a ghost man on base in place of that person.  When they hit again, the ghost man "ran" in their place.  The way we knew if they were out or not was if the fielder touched the ghostman's base before the real runner touched their base.  Obviously there was no stealing bases for ghostmen.  And that's it.  It was such a blast, and we knew the rules, so it was fair.  Hope that helps.



Christen

No comments: