Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tomorrow's Friday!  Yea!  My older brother Mark and his wife Sheila are coming to Waxahachie to see me (and to do some other business, but I like to think it's just to see me).  I'm in Longview right now cause I had to finish all the business with my speeding ticket.  I had to take my defensive driving form and driving record in person to the courts.  So that's over with.



TWIRP: The Woman Is Required to Pay
TWIRP is a week each semester where girls have the opportunity to ask a guy on a date.  Kinda like Sadie Hawkins, minus the dance.  There's kinda an unwritten rule that you either TWIRP a friend or a guy that you already know likes you.  It's a little faux pas to TWIRP a guy you like (who has shown no interest in you first).  Guys typically like it since they get a free night of hanging out, but they will express their dislike in the creepy girls who TWIRP the guy they are crushing on.  hehe  So, just like last semester (but different guy), I'll probably TWIRP one of my friends.  Never ever ever would I TWIRP a guy who I seriously liked as a way to show him I liked him.  That's common sense.


Christen

No comments: