Monday, June 27, 2005

I've been a Xanga member 999 days as of today. :)

Last night was RMC's graduation. I have some very dear friends who graduated, and I wish I could have been there with them. Candice called me to let me know who was being initiated as Tramps last night. I was a founding member, so they wanted me to know. The Marines were retired as of last night. *Sigh* Has it really been a solid year since I graduated from Master's?

I had a crazy dream last night that I was dating one of my guy friends from home. (No, I'm not saying who cause it would just make things weird.) It's funny cause I liked him a whole lot in high school but not since. I haven't even seen or talked to him in over a month. We were at a football game, and we were holding hands. Haha, so funny!!

Christen

No comments: