Friday, June 3, 2005

Well, I guess I should update. I'm in Rockford, and it's wonderful. I have had a chance to hang out with a lot of old friends and classmates, which is great. Wednesday night my friend Nate played his guitar and sang for a few of us after church. He's so amazing, and he just cut a new CD which I am listening to as we speak (as I type). Last night we had tramp night. Stop shaking your head, it's not what is sounds like. We started it last year. Amy has a trampoline at her house, and a bunch of us girls would all go out there at night and lay on the trampoline and just talk, laugh, and look for shooting stars. It jokingly became referred to as "tramp night". hehe, at least we think it's funny. Last year it was kinda a running joke that everyone had seen one or two shooting stars except me. I never could see them. But I finally did the last night we were out there last June. *smile*

I love good friends that you can go long periods of time without seeing or talking to and still pick up where you left off. Those are the best. Anyway, I gotta go.

Christen

No comments: