Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Due to the fact that I've never had 29 comments before, I failed to realize that I had a second page of comments and questions that therefore went unanswered.  I am so sorry!!!  I really had no idea.  So, let me answer the last two:



# 16: (From Garrett Goode) Will you marry me?
Oh, if only you were already out of high school...    Someday we'll see.


# 17: (From Amarisa) Do you miss the days of PK Retreat when we wrestled into the wee hours of the morning?
Oh my gosh!! YES!  However, PK Retreaters have changed so much.  They don't always like leg wrestling anymore.  Plus, I'm old and like my beauty sleep, so it's really okay.  haha!



I need to go read.  boo.  Also, my brother and his wife got evacuated today from Houston.  My dad took a U-Haul down there and took the majority of their furniture.  They live in a double wide trailor, and the possibility of it being damaged is really high.  If you think about it, just pray that their house makes it through the storm.  Love you all!!!


Christen

No comments: