Monday, September 26, 2005

I guess I should have mentioned that the new picture is from my birthday party.  I'm holding 2 pairs of dangly earrings from my roommates.  I love my roommates.



I'm extremely tired.  It's 10:30 and I'm about to get into bed.  Oh yeah, I got a subscription to People magazine for my birthday (only the coolest gift humanly possible).


Leave me comments about your first boyfriend/girlfriend.  I'll post the best story.  Here's mine:


I was in 7th grade, and on my 13th birthday, Mark Sorgee (a boy from church) asked me to be his girlfriend.  He was a freshman (ohh, ahh!).  The first weekend after we were "official" was our youth group's trip to Houston.  We were visiting our old youth pastors.  On the way, Ashley Lopez and Kory Moon kept very undiscreetly suggesting that Mark hold my hand.  We did hold hands, and I was absolutely petrified.  Then, we all went to eat at Chili's.  If you've ever been to Chili's, you've seen those booths that only seat 2 people (one on each side).  Well, Mark and I shared one side and Kory and Ashley shared the other.  We were little kids.  In the middle of the meal, my dad (trying to be funny) came over and told Mark that he had better never lay a hand on me.  I found out years later that it actually scared Mark to death.  We went out a total of 10 days.  He swears I broke up with him for another guy, but it's just not true.  We are still friends to this day.



Christen

No comments: