Saturday, October 1, 2005

What a crazy, crazy day!

It was great...I found out I made A's on two tests this week, my reading project was a huge success, AND my computer came in the mail today!! Then, tonight Shelby and I went to Corsicana with Nathan, Josh, and Kendall. I absolutely love those guys. We went to a hunting/fishing/camping store to exchange Shelby's sleeping bag (cause her's ripped). Afterwards, we picked up Kyle and went to the Ranger's game. Of course they lost, but it was so fun. There were drunk guys in front of us who were being ridiculous. On the way home, the guys thought they saw a bowling ball and went running after it. They almost fell in a man-hole!!! Crazy!

The only bad part of the day came at the end: I was in my first wreck tonight. It was so scary, but we're all just fine. I wasn't driving, but I was still pretty shaken up. I have some scratches from broken glass, but we're okay. Pretty crazy.

Christen

No comments: