Tuesday, October 25, 2005

And so it begins...

The holidays have begun...in my heart at least. CHRISTMAS!!!! Yeah, I know, you're thinking, "It's October 25!" Okay, you're right, but as of next week, it's November, which is definitely Christmas season!! I even saw a house tonight with Christmas lights up.

So, it began today because I busted out the Santa's Country Christmas CD. Go ahead and make fun of me, but it's my FAVORITE!! It has all the classics.

Christmas is the best time of year because it guarantees lots of family time, great decorations, and of course the giving and receiving of gifts.

I don't think you grasp how much I love Christmas. I have the best family in the world. We're huge!!! And we all gather under the same roof for like 3 or 4 days! PLUS, I'll have a baby nephew this year.

With the love of Christmas,
Christen

No comments: