Thursday, October 6, 2005

Through Facebook, I've been reading people's profiles that I went to high school with. What meaningless, empty lives they lead. I am not judging them, only evaluating the hurt I felt inside myself while reading about what is important to them. I am so sad that I did not make more of an impact during high school. I had the means and many times did not use them. But I was also overjoyed to see that some of my classmates have come back to the Lord. It's apparent, and I'm so happy.

Fall Break is going well. My family is the proud new owner of wireless internet. My dad told me this morning to go buy it and set it up, so I did. It's beautiful.

Oh, and this is cool...I got glasses today. My vision has progressively gotten worse over the last couple of years, so I took the plunge. They are so cute. Someday I'll get a picture.

Goodnight!
Christen

No comments: