Tuesday, October 4, 2005

I sold my soul to Facebook today.  I had no idea of the world out there.  But do not fear Xanga world, I shall not abandon you.



Have I mentioned that I really, really like some of my new friends?  You know how there are people that you know but never really hang out with?  Well, this semester (through my wonderful roomie Shelby) I have had the opportunity to hang out with some really great guys: Skip, Nathan, Josh, and the Trewern boys.  So fun!!


Tonight I told Shelby and Jeanene the long, drawn out version of my relationship with my ex-boyfriend.  (By ex, I mean, we broke up 2 1/2 years ago.)  For those that knew me then, isn't it crazy that it's been almost 3 years?  How life has changed!  God is so faithful to me in the hard times and the good times.  I love knowing that everything happens for a reason, and being able to confidently say that I'd do it all over again if it meant I got to touch one more life.  God is truly good.



Christen

No comments: