Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Does life ever just sneak up on you? I feel like I'm just minding my own business and....WHAM...I'm super busy. I try not to be a procrastinator, but it happens. I think I overestimate myself and how long it actually takes me to do things. Oh well, I guess that's the point of college: to completely stress you out and test your limits before sending you out into the real world. So, I'll be fine. : )

Despite busyness, I'm very good and happy. Every day my anticipation of being an aunt builds. I keep dreaming about little Eli. A few nights ago I dreamed he was a newborn, and I was holding him while he was sleeping. AWW!! He may be the cutest kid ever born. He'll be half white/ half Filipino (Asian). I can't wait. The doctor told Sheila he'd be willing to deliver anytime after Nov. 1!! That's only 3 weeks! *sigh* I'm going to be a great aunt.

Christen

No comments: