Friday, September 16, 2005

What a week!  It has been spiritual saturation week, and I am definitely saturated.  haha!  I'm hilarious.



This weekend should be much calmer than last.  I was going to go see the Rangers tonight, but I'm dirt poor, so instead I'm hanging out with my friends Russell and Brooke.  :)  Tomorrow is homework-catch-up day.  yippee, ugh.


I love you, Xanga world.  I'm really frustrated with some people.  I keep reading on other people's sites, "Xanga is not cool anymore."  "See, every fad dies off sometime."  I just want to state for the record that I was a Xanga devotee long before this "fad" you speak of.  Live on!



Christen


PS, can you believe I have forgotten the birthday countdown thus far?  Okay, here it goes:  4 days til my 22nd birthday!!!!!!

No comments: