Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Apartment Needs Updated

Thank you to everyone who has offered their wonderful things to me. I am very, very thankful. The apartment is coming along well, though a little mismatched. haha It's definitely functional now. So far, I have been offered a love seat, coffee table, end tables, kitchen table and chairs, microwave, television, and a washer and dryer. I'm WAY excited. :)

Here's the updated list of what I still want/need:
-Queen size bed frame (head and footboards preferred)
-Queen size mattress or mattress set
-Dresser(chest o' drawers)/armoir
-Couch
-Nice chair/recliner
-TV stand/entertainment center
-DVD player
-Desk
-Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
-Toaster oven

I know I don't need all these things, but a girl can dream, right? Thanks, everyone. Love you, friends!!

Christen

No comments: